Currently looking for great individuals to fill the positions below. Think you fit the bill? We’re always looking for talented, entrepreneurial people who couple their drive with a taste for team spirit.
Feel free to send your resume, and we'll get back in touch with you.
The person in this position is responsible for the full coordination and management of projects with regard to reclaimed materials from inception through project closeout. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative, detail oriented, customer focused, and positive.
Requirements for position:
- Bachelors Degree in construction related studies, engineering studies, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 + years experience in the construction industry; preferably in project management as a general contractor / construction manager. Experience should include working closely with designers, contractors/subcontractors and owners/clients.
- Strong knowledge of the entire design and construction process; from schematic design through project post-construction closeout with a strong understanding of the pre-construction process, contract management, cost control and material procurement and coordination.
- Exceptional math, verbal communication, and written communication skills.
- Experience with estimating projects, material procurement, negotiating and managing contracts and subcontracts.
- Robust and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in digital takeoff software preferred.
- Actively work with design teams to compile summaries of reclaimed material options that could be incorporated into the design and that are available within the project's region.
- Contact and actively communicate project needs to potential demolition companies and reclaimed material vendors.
- Actively work with deconstruction and reclamation companies to gain knowledge of reclaimed materials coming available.
- Perform take-offs to obtain material quantities for potential projects.
- Assemble project summaries.
- Manage and competitively bid work to potential and existing vendors.
- Provide material pricing summaries to potential and existing clients.
- Draft and negotiate purchase orders.
- Coordinate material fabrication, transportation and deliveries.
- Create and issue invoices, lien waivers and track execution and payment.
- Perform site visits to verify materials prior to shipment as necessary.
- Perform all other work associated with the material brokering transactions on projects.
- Let us know if you're interested and for more information and details.